Liam Walker QC is regularly instructed to represent those alleged to have committed professional misconduct by the regulatory bodies governing their profession. Liam is often instructed at an early stage where allegations may have formed the basis of criminal charges.
- FA v H – Appeal over suspension of Premier League coach following allegations of sexual misconduct
- R v L– Failing to provide details. Television presenter and former England football captain charged and with failing to provide registration details. Acquitted at trial.
- R v C-R– Affray. Premiership footballer charged with affray. Acquitted at trial.
- R v L– Failing to provide details. England rugby international charged with speeding and totting. Not banned, despite reaching 12 points on license.
- R v M – Failing to provide details. Premiership footballer alleged to have failed to provide registration details. Acquitted at trial.
- R v JCT– Conspiracy. Heavy weight UFC champion charged with conspiracy.
- R– Conspiracy to defraud. Pre-charge advice for former England football international investigated for alleged multi million pound fraud.